Visit them at http://cbuscraftycotillion.blogspot.com/ and show them your love, you can also see when they are meeting at The Surly Girl once a month if you need a bit of camaraderie!
• The addition of an indie-craft fair to the sixth Agora gathering, a twice-yearly art, music and performance show at Junctionview Studios in Grandview Heights
• The return of Artisan Sundays at the North Market -- a summer craft sale founded last year that will be staged twice monthly from May through October
• The continuation of the Craftin' Outlaws and Tiny Canary fairs in the fall (seller applications for both events are up, organizers say)
• The debut -- in the spring -- of three new craft-centered events: Kidzartz, the Columbus Torah Academy Craftstravaganza and the Etsy Team Columbus Eco-Chic Craftacular
• The Ohio State Fair's recent approval of Columbus Crafty Cotillion's indie-craft bazaar at this year's fair